Abstracts Submission Will Open January 1, 2018.
Important Notes for Abstract Submission
- Submission of an abstract may only be done by the first author who has paid for the IUTOX-HAWAII 2019 registration fee. Please adhere to guidelines for abstract preparation and style.
- Authors are asked to indicate two research categories where they would prefer their abstract be assigned. However, the Scientific Committee will decide the final assignment of abstracts for each category.
- Abstract submitters will receive an email confirmation upon receipt of submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts will be accepted according to peer review of the Scientific Committee.
- All accepted abstracts must be presented as posters. An acceptance notification and type of presentation for which you have been selected for will be sent to your email address.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the designated presenting author to present the abstract.
- The presenting author is responsible for the placement of the poster on the day of the event as well as for its removal after the end of the session.